Saturday, November 08, 2008

Photo publication of Afghanistan

Dear Friends of Afghanistan,

I am a former Peace Corps person (Nigeria 61-64) who is now a free lance photo journalist. A recent visit to Afghanistan, working with a number of ngos there, inspired me to publish a book of my photographs. You can read the story on my website: http://www.ginnafleming.com I have mainly made the books available to the organizations at cost, to resell for fund raising. But I am also selling them on my website. with 10% of the profit donated to the organizations.

I hope you will be willing to circulate the attachment to your membership, and/or publicize it in your newsletter. It would make a great holiday present!

Thanks, Ginna Fleming

Ginna Fleming
207 Scott Street
Mill Valley, CA 94941
415-381-8298

www.ginnafleming.com

No comments: