Friday, October 23, 2009

Fwd: awwproject


awwproject



A Year

Posted: 22 Oct 2009 09:30 AM PDT


I remember January, with sky the color of my childhood toys

I remember February, with its green clothes, and scent of spring.

I remember March, my first trip to the river and the smile of the fish.

I remember April, that Sunday you broke your promise and broke me.

I remember May, the garden of apple trees, oh… hiding under trees.

I remember June, hot days and cold ice cream, taking breaks under Mulberry trees.

I remember July, the sad days I passed in a cage of pain.

I remember August, you opened doors of hopes.

I remember September, losing Dad, a disaster.

I remember October's long nights, I was so alone I even lost my shadow

I remember November's Fridays, hoping to see you on Saturday.

I remember December's coldest days.

By Roya


No comments: