Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poems: To My Daughter / Pain Breath / Again in Front of You



Poems: To My Daughter / Pain Breath / Again in Front of You

Posted: 12 Jan 2010 05:45 AM PST


To My Daughter

Darling daughter!
The box of my heart is
Full of words for you
The key is with you
My child.

My first pain was from my mother's tears
I don't want your tears
I want you to light my world
Darling daughter.

A daughter is a mother's shadow
You are my shadow
My sweet orange.

The garden of my life stays spring
With you
Yes, with you I hug the world
Oh, my orange.

Pain Breath

Again
The stars are angry and I
am alone again
The night reflects the darkness
I see in the mirror

I see the same sad face of my face
I see pain breath in the hut of my heart
and still I am alive

Stop, Life, stop your game
Enough is enough

Again in Front of You

Again in front of you
with a broken heart
broken
with a wounded heart
wounded…
with all my empty cells
I breathe with you
I live for you
You are the diamond gift of God

By Roya


No comments: